View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 05:46 PM   #230
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojajebie View Post
Hello all!

Hmm, I really don't get it. I have read some Expansions Q & A and Janet and Steward said many times that your Earth issues are taken with you to another lifetime. So, there is a reincarnation. What is more, one of Steward soul personalities was transferred in a fetus, so literally it was a forced reincarnation, but still a reincarnation and a result is Steward Swerdlow among us.

And about karma, again Janet and Steward said many times that God-Mind is always in a process of balancing itself, so whatever you do or did, it will echo in the next lifetimes.

"However, God-Mind is always in the process of balancing Itself, so therefore anyone who does this has to learn the other side of the coin to balance out what he/she did.

It is best to stay with the known and work through that rather than go into the unknown and start all over again.

Leaving this Earth plane does not change anything, because wherever you go, there you are. You take your issues with you, which are now compounded by the act of suicide so you have one more thing (BIG thing) to work on out top of whatever happened to push you over the edge in the first place. No physical body, but same issues plus one more."

Janet Swerdlow answer on a suicide question.

Heh, seriously guys, I don't know what to think now. Consider it as a belief system shattered..
A big welcome to Avalon Ojajebie.

Here you’ll find yourself asking more questions than you’ll find answers – this is the rabbit hole and you can either stay close to the surface or dig deep down and say goodbye to your sanity but you will love it.

Also congratulations on ‘a belief system shattered’ as this is good ground work to receive higher truth.

Now, without meaning to, I’m probably going to get you a bit more ‘confused’ as I give you my take on it based on years of research and also experience as a past life regression therapist. Here it goes;

I was also of the belief that reincarnation and karma were real and they are to a certain point. I’ve concluded that reincarnation is another system put into place by TBTB and their interdimensional handlers since beginning of human life on this planet in order to feed off our energy and stop us from ascending and going back to our source – this keeps us in a never ending loop and a great source of energy for these negative beings who have decided to denounce the source. However, this could not possibly go on indefinitely as our consciousness is growing alongside the consciousness of our planet Earth which makes many people realise that we are kept in a prison belief system which in my opinion also includes ‘heaven’. As souls, connected directly to the divine, we have the power to go anywhere we choose and to heal any negative and heavy load in an instance and this negates for me the need to come back to this plane to set things right – although I do think that this may have been necessary in the past but due to growth in consciousness I see it as becoming obsolete.

I also like to point out that there are much more people on Earth than ever before and the question begs where have all these extra souls come from? I’m also aware of the alarming rate of suicides among indigo children especially in Australia. These beautiful beings obviously found the energies here far too heavy and chose to leave – I don’t think for one minute that these beings have incurred upon themselves the wrath of karma.

I remember that I was forced to reincarnate in this life time and at the time I did not dare to question it but as time went by and I came across much needed info (thanks to synchronicity) then I started applying my own experiences and logic and my new found sense of freedom to start questioning all this and then demanded answers. I have received them mostly in dribs and drabs- and no longer will I chain myself to any doctrines that tells me how things are and how I’m meant to behave or what secret rituals I have to perform in order to get close to my source. I know I’m a good person and of service to other but my kindness is no longer my weakness and I will not allow fear attach itself to me and suck away my energy for ‘others’ ungodly purpose. If I have anything to do with it, I will not allow my soul to be trapped and regenerated one more time. When I die, then all this knowledge will still be with me and I will be demanding some answers when I get there for my free will rejects any kind of slavery in this or any other dimensions.

This is just a brief snippet of what I’ve discovered/remembered on my journey so far. I do wish just as a fruitful journey for you Ojajebie. Share with us what you discover.

Ps, I’m done with the known and look forward to the unknown for fear will not stop me in my growth.

Peace. xx
gita is offline   Reply With Quote