View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 05:18 AM   #535
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
You misunderstand me. I am not an agent of my universe or whatever universe you think I created.

I am from the void and of the void, the nothingness and totality of all. In me is creation and death, light and dark. I am that which resides in all things. I am, was and will be.

I exist in my physical shell but I am more than my physical home.

A math equation does not explain me in an esoteric way.

Winter Wolf
I do not misunderstand you winter wolf.
Your discourse above is accurate in parts but missing in other parts.
This is relative to the Thuban cosmogony which, is in fact explicatory of the Void in mathematical equations.
Albeit, being based on the Nature of the Void and the Nature of Eternity; your concept of the void and totality will reduce to a subset of the voids and the totality defined in said Thubanese cosmogony.
That is to say, your Definitions, mathematical or otherwise either encompass or do not encompass ANY other such logistical definitions.
This is termed LOGOS.
So everyone, including you, is commissioned to utilize the Individual Logos to precisely Create the Individuated Universe from the Common Logos being rendered Individualised.

Because you deny yourself to BE a universe creator, your application of the universal Logos, common and accessible to all, must, by definition, be a logical subset of the Thuban Logos, which DID create this universe as a blueprint or prototype.

Subsequently, your claim of being an agent for the Thuban-Dragon created universe is refuted and selfcontradictory as you do not challenge the Thuban-Creation with your own creation.

Then your secret agency and mission is that of a 'Thuban pretender' attempting to infiltrate a universe, not of your making in a clandestine fashion.

You might argue the inapplicability of the Thubanese Logos until the Anubian Dogs of Sirius come home to bark; but the Universal Logos aka Yeshua Ben Joseph-Pantera Bar Thomas Dydimos has not as yet been displaced or challenged successfully by any suitor; despite everyone being invited to do so.

The Thubanese Logos functions UNDER that Logos and not any other.

Abraxasinas