View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 03:14 PM   #2855
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellsisland View Post
I remember Kerry talking about it being in the planning stages. The thread that has appeared must be the next stage. I would guess you would have to be invited. Since I don't pm how would they invite you?

Yeah, LP4, when I visited the first time I thought the lounge was subscription only. I was really new to the site and I thought I broke a rule and didn't visit again until I saw the new place thingy holder description. I woke up on a new time line today.
Me too. I did notice it on Camelot a while back, if it's the same part of the website. I gave it some thought personally (to contact), but am overall not a Star Wars fan or 'lightworker' type - I kept falling asleep during the films - and couldn't relate to the language. That said, sometimes this Lounge reminds me of the mixed galactic species bar scenes in it, like the Richard Pryor Star Wars bartender video.

This is the post from Camelot that I remember reading -

Project Camelot New Site Idea:

We are working on a new site or site division that is going to address a sort of Yellow Brick Road to becoming a Jedi Light Warrior or enlightened warrior in the face of the coming changes and the future.

Any input is welcome. We are planning to build it with the Camelot site as the foundation. Based on requests from many Camelot supporters we want to focus on inner development and self realization... Providing guidelines via a sort of virtual board game where each destination would contain suggested reading, links to developing certain skills... such as remote viewing, meditation and so on... along with recommended sites to go for more info on each topic... We want to have 2 divisions; a portion for young people say 12 to 18 and then 18 and above for adults... We want it to have a lot of graphics and color...

Anyone who wants to submit possible ideas, graphic approaches, concepts are welcome... Please keep in mind we are not able to write back to everyone so if you don't hear back please understand. We will try to review all submissions.

The bottom line is that we are facing an invasion of the planet (it's been going on a long time) and we need to take the planet back... and to do so we need an army of fully developed light workers. It is a battle for hearts and minds (and souls). It's all about consciousness.

Anyone submitting ideas or volunteering skillsets put OBIWAN in the subject line and
write to: support@projectcamelot.org

*Link here* http://www.projectavalon.org/index_archive_5.html

Last edited by no caste; 11-07-2009 at 03:18 PM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote