Thread: Discernment
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 09:42 PM   #9
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Discernment

If someone says 'I don't live by emotions' most people will say that its a pretty sad state of being. They will say 'this is a boring life you have', or 'I have emotions, therefore I am not a robot', or, in the same vein, you must be a robot.

But in reality, that person knows what his state his and his state, even though he may acknowledge must appear boring to the eyes of most, is not boriing to him. And there is nothing that could convince him to go back to a emotionally induced state of mind.

The same goes with reasonance.

But there is another way to look at reasonance.

What is alike resonates alike.

In regard to this, looking at this humanity, a humanity that is still totally animalized in consciousness, and seeing that it all resonates to its human state, one must wonder why a person with discernment would have any interest in resonating with it. Because what you resonate with is what is like you. And if one is like what there is on this planet today, one is primitive by universal standards.

It is pointless to mock a word or to mock a person that resonates. The only thing valid is information and it is only valid if the person receiving the information has the ability to really discern. Otherwise, that person is guessing that if it resonates with him/her, then surely its good, surely its fine because that person, especially if spiritually minded, will figure that there nothing wrong with something that resonates 'good' or 'love' to herself.

One day people will be forced to destroy all words and infuse the forms, the words, with a new spirit that will shed light rather than simply categorise for the benefit of an intellectual comparative analysis.

Words are only conditioning aspects of the human experience so long as they are only representative of a memory. Spirit is not a memory, and today the spirit of the word has been dead too long already.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote