Thread: Ride the wave !
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 10:06 PM   #12
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ride the wave !

The riddle of the bloodthirsty god with Sodom and Gomorra on one hand and the all loving god on the other was for long a mystery for me also. Until I learned through the years that the god had been an Alien with very selfish motives.
Yes, there are a lot of dangers involved by opening up to channelling. Actually I do not recommend it at all for unprepared persons. The Cs have been channelled only after the receiving person went through a 15 year training of hardships etc. to make her more balanced. In the beginning she was very sceptical about it for herself.
Lately she started to make a video series on youtube about the channelling and during that she realized that it would be better to inform the people about her findings than to teach channelling. She started in a way that I was thinking, “Oh god, what a shallow attitude!”, but made up for it later. She is obviously very down to earth, knowledgeable and gives Reiki. The channelling was made together with her husband, a theoretical physicist. I think a very competent team.
About the suicide: Channelling will affect you. Whether it’s the procedure itself or the info received is a mere opinion piece, as there is no way to distinguish it. I think it was the info, because it was so mind-cage-rattling.

bashi is offline   Reply With Quote