View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 06:22 PM   #327
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I may just wait before going back on the mms. I think that I will stick with the colloidal and see where we are in three to four months.
Why put myself through hell
I feel good and I'm sure I did alot of good with just the time I used it. I know my sewer system feels cleaner
Thanks for caring Peace & Love you are a sweetie
Blessings mntruthseeker,

You may have read this information before, please keep it in mind when you're ready.

HERING'S LAW OF CURE:

"All cure starts from within out, from the head down and in reverse order as the symptoms have appeared."

LAW OF HEALING CRISIS:

"A healing crisis will occur only when an individual is ready both physiologically and psychologically. The basic foundation for all healing is nutritional preparedness. A healing crisis will begin from within out, in reverse order chronologically as to how the symptoms have appeared, tempered by the intensity of the trauma. The individual will have the opportunity to re-experience each trauma, both physiological and psychological, beginning with the trauma of least severity. It must be recognised that traumas involving emotions, which include all traumas, will be released in order, beginning with unconsciousness, then apathy, grief, fear, anger, pain and eventually enthusiasm (love), in conjunction with the appropriate word patterns for each emotion and thought pattern (sensory memory) which are accessible at each level. Unconditional love and unconditional forgiveness are the keys to apply and transmute any resistance at any level, once these resistances are brought to view through the application of the laws of love, light and perfection."

Quote:
With this definition Dr. Ray emphasises the importance of the emotional side of our health problems. Each disease, accident or surgical intervention contains a strong emotional component which needs to be re-experienced during a reaction, otherwise the healing will remain incomplete and the problem will present itself again at a later time for healing at a deeper level.

This also means that the body selects the kind of healing crisis that is most appropriate at the time, taking into consideration its needs and abilities to have a certain area healed or improved. We can consciously influence this choice by working on a particular problem. I also noticed that the body self tries to select a timing, which does not disable us during important events coming up. I have no doubt that we are guided on our healing path by our inner intelligence, which has our best interest at heart.

In the beginning our healing reactions will be mainly on the physical or biological level, but more and more we will experience the release of emotional blocks and changes in consciousness, preparing us for greater activity on the spiritual level.
Free Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's Book:
Click on ABOUT MMS scroll down about 1 page to FREE - Download on the Jim Humble authorized website below:

http://mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost MMS and low cost shipping rates, includes worldwide.

MMS Professional™ and Miracle Mineral Solution, Professional Grade™ are registered trademarks of PGL International, LLC. MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label when using MMS or recommending this product to your clients or customers.

SEE PREVIOUS AND FUTURE POSTS BY PEACE AND LOVE FOR FAQ AND INTERNET INFORMATION REGARDING SAFETY AND PROTOCOL.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-24-2009 at 02:44 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote