Thread: Sacred geometry
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 01:03 AM   #21
enacae
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sacred geometry

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
what if the answer to all our problems was simply to work alongside nature, the universe. By this I mean that we copy its ways which are light, shape and sound. Patterns made long ago that puzzle mankinds thinking. The trick with sacred geometry is why? I understand it as simply showing that once in the past we worked in harmony with the true universal laws to achieve balance.

We shall always fail to understand its magic whilst we work with an unbalanced mind. The mind is the key that unlocks its energy or power. It also allows us to grow.

The will is required (or thought) to activate its need, requirement or meaning.

Does any of this make sense?

I am still learning to understand all that is mystery.

Macros
I think it makes complete sense. It's really hard to wrap your mind around something so abstract. The videos I watch and the internet pages I have been reading on this have been really helpful to me. I really need to get into meditating, because I think that will really help clear up some of these concepts. I have never really done any type of meditation before... well not in a formal sense anyways. Chakra meditation is very appealing to me for some reason. I am new to all this so I am really stumbling around trying to achieve an inner peace and higher understanding of the universe we live in. I am very excited about what I've learned so far. I think it will take more than a life time to really know the Creator and the vastness of all that is. In just a few words to explain what I feel right now. I feel a great hunger for knowledge and understanding.
Peace.
enacae is offline   Reply With Quote