View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:46 AM   #300
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

You know, I swore I wasn't going to log on today...

However, on logging on , I found that my consciousness had created a twelve page thread on Abraxinas in my two day absence.

I could almost swear that I had absolutely nothing to do with it whatsoever... but that all depends on how you believe the universe works.

Wow. "What is it trying to tell me?", I wondered.

I mean I could have logged in and found everyone talking about small fluffy animals, or the latest sweet potato curry recipe.

But no, it seems that after a week of downed forums and an argument (perhaps) between our foster parents, what my wonderful subconsciousness, or the subconsciousness of the universe (for they are the same , innit?) wants is... more of the same.

As in, same poo, different day. Can I even say 'poo' here? Don't wish to be scattalogically offensive.

Anyway, I thought Abraxinas originally had something to do with Abraxas, one of my altime favourite albums by Santana. Check it out if you have Spotify or some such.

When my first glance at the original thread revealed that this was not about slashing guitar solos, I wandered away. Because I don't generally understand or 'get' channeled or privy information that can only be got from a single source.

In my life, truth is a truth wherever you find it, and discovery of that truth is a truth for all, if I tell you about it, you should be able to verify for yourself that it is indeed a truth for you too. You may have noticed, but these kinds of truth are quite small on the ground, and generally quite simple.

Would anyone here deny the existence of love? Of how it feels, to feel love for someone, or to feel loved by someone. To feel love for the human race, or for plants, or animals or rocks, or parsnips?

So I'm fairly happy in my own mind that love is a truth. What point would there be in me discussing anything else that I'm not sure of?

Well, love and music. That's two truths for me then.

well, love, music, and sunshine..makes you feel good, that's three truths,

Love, music, sunshine and a sense of community.

Er, I'll come in again... [Monty Python's spanish inquisition reference ]

A sense of community. That would be nice. That's why I log in, because I'm willing to believe that a sense of community is what the human race is missing. I don't know this. This last one is an exploration. That's why I joined.

See? I've got my hand up. Anyone else looking for that too?

To see that the human race is one community, the 'good' and the 'bad' is to place us all in the same boat. there is no them, there is no us, there is no 'shesaid...' there is no 'hesaid...' whatever you like about A, you like about yourself. Whatever you dislike about B, you detest in yourself. This is a simple truth that is working for me.

So how can I be angry about him or her, how can I say this to them (me?) ?

In the words of that Radiohead song (you do it to yourself, you do..you and no one else)

Peace and love to you all,

K

P.S. I'm putting in an order to my subconscious about small fluffy white animals and recipes next time I'm away.