View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 06:11 PM   #1104
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Dear Abraxas --

I'd just like to "run-this-by-you" to be sure i've got it straight ..... so Abraxas/Sirebard (2nd order) and Hans/John (3rd order) are the same soul/entity as TonyB, who is currently individuated in third-density ..... ?

and, if the above is correct, i'd like to ask what is the correlation between orders and densities? e.g., what densities are Abraxas and Hans? i think i remember you replying earlier on that in 2012 "you" expected to be ascending to 4th density positive ..... i guess that was the "you" labelled TonyB? does this imply the "automatic" ascensions of Abraxas and Hans as well?

Then, one more thing for now, AA .... following is a quote from your last reply to me which i didn't quite "get." would you please explain more specifically why this 1600-day timeline between Aug. 4, 2008 and Dec. 12, 2012 is important? (i realize it has something to do with the fulfillment of Egyptian-Mayan-Christian prophecy, but how exactly?[I][I]

"For example there are precisely 1600 days between the nodal mirror day of August 4th, 2008 to December 21st, 2012 {Revelation.14.20}."

Thanks so much, as always, Abraxas.

hippihill

Last edited by hippihillbobbi; 02-12-2010 at 06:17 PM.