Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post
But there is something else,
something more beyond it all.
Beyond the visible sky of clouds,
something beyond what others believe is there.
I think you have hit the nail squarely on the head there, Margarite...and I feel sure that that very feeling is something that EVERYONE experiences. It is part of our makeup...perhaps it is part of the makeup of the one consciousness in the individual trying to experience itself 'out there', sensing there is something bigger?

My personal answer to that riddle is that the 'something else' is one consciousness at the bottom of things (see John Hagelin's explanation if you're interested http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...lin#post215328 post #636 - that is my current view) which also links everything together. That is (at the moment for me) a very neat and tidy view which ultimately explains love and ego... the feeling of connection (unity) and separation.

But that is my own personal answer. Ask me in a year and it will have modified.

I can't know what the truth is, can I? But we are all searching for the answer to the very paragraph you wrote.

For some, they find that answer in Whistleblowers and end of days calamities...because their experience to date tells them that that is their truth. That 'something else' for them may well be the sensing of a global conspiracy outside of themselves, or aliens they have never met but heard of, or a cataclysm that they know of but people won't wake up to. All these things involve believing there is something bigger out there - and maybe my belief in love an unity is just as fallible as everyone else's pet theory.

We're not supposed to 'get it', we're supposed to die trying. Perhaps that's the point of existing.

Perhaps all of our truths make up the reality - and not just my version or any one else's.

K

Last edited by Kulapops; 01-23-2010 at 10:52 PM. Reason: added link
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote