View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 08:50 PM   #5
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Orion Project Breaking News

There's a lot of important info I wasn't aware of until listening to the interview, but perhaps some of this has been said by others previously.

- First of all, I say potential scientist because this man has been told by those he works for (the intelligence community and government) that he would be allowed to work with the Orion Project. However, he has to make money to support his family so if the Orion Project cannot raise enough money soon enough, he will no longer be allowed to work with them and the opportunity to get this man's help will be lost.

- Most people who try to develop Stan Meyer's technology are not successful because he purposefully included false information that is key to getting the technology to work because he was worried about getting ripped off. This new potential scientists knows the correct information because Meyer gave him the correct information personally.

- There are still a couple of bidders trying to buy Meyer's technology. The bidding was supposed to end quite a few months ago, but obviously the people who have the technology want more money (which i think is kind of silly because once you have one of these devices, you'll become a millionaire very quickly anyway considering you'll never have to pay bills or pay for gas ever again). They are supposed to now close the bidding at the end of December, but we'll see. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I won't be holding my breath. The Orion Project team is one of the few teams capable of getting this technology out into the public arena and is probably the only team that would be able to make sense of it and get it to work correctly anyway.
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote