View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 12:23 AM   #7
divinethread
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is the serpent to you? A symbol of wisdom, or evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larissarissa View Post
I'm glad you raised the issue of snakes, because I have a question about them too. When I was a young adult, I used to wear a snake ring on each finger. Don't know why, just liked it. I decided I loved snakes and actually took one home as a pet when much older. I couldn't bear to feed it, so my partner did.

What's my point? I have no idea what the attraction was. The attraction is gone now, but I still wonder why it was such a big issue for me at one time. When I first started hearing about reptilian beings, I wondered if there was some kind of genetic connection, and I was accessing a memory.

If reptilian beings had a hand in our genetic manipulation, then snakes would be prominent in racial memory. Snakes are known for both wisdom and evil. So why are they such a powerful symbol? I have no opinion about whether reptilians exist or not, I just look at the information and keep an open mind.
Hi, I have a suggestion -- If you would go to michael tsarion videos on you tube u will find some very interesting interpretation of snakes with feminine energy within all of us and how this knowledge has been subverted and misused over the ages.
Hope this gives you some leads.
divinethread is offline   Reply With Quote