View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 05:47 AM   #78
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who are you? What is your purpose?

I don't normally post on this topic because I figure it's none of anyone's business, but I will today for a few reasons. One, there are many starseeds on this board who are waking up to who they really are and where they came from. If enough of us who do know that post, it may motivate others to find out. Second, it's important for everyone to know that there really is more to it than the BS we're all living through on this planet. Last, my throat chakra is opening and I suspect the same is happening for many others. For those of us with a story to tell, the time is now because the world is getting ready to listen.

1. Indigo and Starseed. I'm not sure if there is a difference in these. Part of the mission of the Starseeds is to almost act as ambassadors because they came from a more expanded, uplifting place. It's not something you study towards or prepare for in an academic sense. It comes from a inclination that there is something more and then eventually discovering your roots through your spiritual path.

2. Andromeda

3. 5D or more. The reason I say "or more" is because I've experienced up to 5D and some levels of 6D (although I can't say 100%) and it appears we do exist on many of these levels, but often as fragments. For example, the higher self and soul are above 5D, but we're not always 100% integrated with them. When I was in 5D, there may have been additional dimensions I did integrate with 100% of the time, but I'm not sure I can sense/understand it from my current position.

4. My purpose here is to spread the word about freedom and liberty. It's nothing really fancy, and it's not something I preach about. It's more of something that others observe and can possibly learn about from observing me. In other words, I'm just being who I am and other people may learn by watching. As best as I can tell, this has always been my mission on this planet.

On one of my original lifetimes after the fall of Atlantis, I was in Mesopotamia (perhaps Babylon ?). I was an Arab, along with everyone else and we were all slaves. Everyone hated the establishment and the working conditions, but nobody would do anything about it. I decided to sing this song in front of everyone -- something to the order of I'm a free man, nobody can take it away from me. I do what I want... and refused to work. It had a really catchy tune and it inspired a movement so to speak. TPTB at the time really didn't care for my skit and showed their disagreement by mutilating my vocal cords so I couldn't speak. Speak I couldn't, but I was able to keep banging out that tune with my hands and feet on the floor. I made it clear to everyone that although my body could be constrained physically that I was always the one in charge of myself.

In another lifetime, I was a freedom fighter. I overthrew a tribe with some other men and became king of a tribe for a while. As I became the leader, I was corrupted by power and became much more interested in taking over other local tribes than delivering liberty to my people. If anyone has seen the movie Ashoka (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0249371/ and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashoka_the_Great), the story line in this lifetime was remarkably similar, although perhaps without the cute warrior girl and a few other small differences.

Since then, I've learned quite well not to become a martyr and that violence doesn't solve anything even for a "good" cause.

--sjkted

Last edited by sjkted; 02-10-2010 at 06:14 AM.
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote