View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 05:51 AM   #627
synaxis
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi Bill - I much appreciate the uniquely informative material that you and Kerry make available on Project Camelot. Thank you for the opportunity to ask questions on the present thread.

My question is about 'White hats' - on the inside (government, military, etc.). The link at the end of this post connects to a piece titled "Very Civil Servants" by Thomas Ashley-Farrand, a western Vedic priest who now teaches mantra meditation. This is a chapter from his privately-published book, True Stories of Spiritual Power (2nd ed. 2001). Based on other things I know about Thomas and his work, I am inclined to think the account is credible.

He describes a remarkable encounter, which occurred around 1975 when he was 35. He had been meditating for about two years, was doing temp work for a consulting firm and was assigned to the U.S. Dept of Labor in Washington DC to help them reconcile their property book.

Shortly after arriving he found himself among a group of fully telepathic government employees. Although they seemed very 'ordinary', they disclosed that they knew his every thought and feeling. They also had remarkable healing powers. In fact, the purpose of the encounter seems to have related to their clearing certain blockages from his nervous system.

(1) Have you encountered or heard of any groups of insiders who are telepathically operational at this level (as opposed to individuals)? The clearly beneficent consciousness of this group seems highly spiritual. (2) Is this anything like the 'hyperdimensional artificial intelligence' occasionally referenced in your material (e.g. your experience with Jake Simpson) or is the latter something entirely different and non-spiritual in nature?

Thank you for your response and I wish you all the best for a happy and productive new year!

"Very Civil Servants", Thomas Ashley-Farrand
http://www.sanskritmantra.com/laser.htm