View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 08:36 AM   #45
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A message to the doom and gloomers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2rivers View Post
What I sense in Kerry is fear. She has heard too much in too short of time. It would seem she has had her foundations severely shaken. Maybe she's on overload. Maybe she needs a break from the intensity. Who has walked in her shoes?

I have been reading the interviews for almost 6 months and still haven't made it through. I fight fear, anger, shock and depression on a daily basis. I have to walk away from this stuff back into my world and FUNCTION. I need time to process and if I take in too much at once I get thoroughly, emotionally overwhelmed. I am not a young person and to finally have confirmation of what I have believed my entire life is none the less astounding....and quite frankly terrifying. It's all way more than I ever imagined in my worst nightmare. One does not, I think, experience a paradigm shift of this magnitude easily. Maybe the younger people have lived with it and naturally accept this information, but for me it brings profound sadness. I don't like being deceived...not one bit.

The gentleman in the first post is ultimately correct. Go out and just do--anything. And send Kerry some strong, stable, grounding and protected loving energy. I'll bet she could use the support.
Wow, you seem to have super senses, can you tell me how i feel at the moment? I've been following the PC information from the beginning and i never felt fear. I felt enlighted and some of my questions got answered. The truth will set you free, but maybe that's not the case for some. Not everyone can handle this kind of information. I've seen what it can do to people and you described that very well. No offense but mirroring your thoughts and feelings upon others won't make it any better.
Soulcrafter is offline   Reply With Quote