View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 07:53 PM   #45
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How do I handle negative Nordics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristoffer View Post
i must say its pretty wierd for you to "feel" them in spirit since they are biological robots without any "spirit" themself.

Its the same as you would feel your laptop closing in on you.

The nordic race originate from a breeding program where the greys are looking for a humanoid that is easier for them to interract with their chromosomes. Pale skin humans are missing or have weakned melanomine, this is the proective barrier of our chromosomes, dark skinned humans have a natrual protections in the chromosome layer that basicly disolves UV light that they use to tweak the chromosomes and the dna for their purpose.

I dont know if its only me but you rarely find any articles of greys going to africa to abduct people. Almost all of them are in US with white people.

Us has most prolly signed a agreement with these spiritless robots for the technology exchange.

Anyway, sky isnt falling yet, but soon.

Love and respekt

/kristoffer
Reading your post, I can understand it sounds strange. For me the expression "in spirit" means that I, myself, sense something in spirit. I dont have a better word for it. For me, sensing in spirit means using a kind of sensoring (and interaction) that is differnt to the ordinary senses. Actually, I have sensed a lot of beings that probably have noting close to a soule. I dont understand this myself, so I cant explain how it works. I dont know if trees have souls, or stones. But I can feel their energy, if I focus on them. As far as I understand, everything that in some sense "exists" has energy of some kind. I guess its that energy that I feel. These Nordics I felt where static and one of them where focussing hard on me, the kind of dark, evil energy that strong demons have. Just to make myself clear; I didnt experience this in 3 D, it was purely in (what I call) a spiritual state. Like a vivid, clear dream but in a hingly aware state.

I thank you for your insights on this. I am beginning to understand how these differnt groups of ET:s are acting and interacting, but I guess there is a lot more to learn. Its kind of strange, I felt that these Nordics where sort of in command of the Greys. And I felt that the Greys where much weaker in their energy.

As regards ET.s in Africa I came across Credo Mutwa who talkes a lot about it. I dont recall if he mentioned US style abductions, but I clearly remember that he talked about Greys and reptoids.

Kind regards
Light n Fight
Light and Fight is offline   Reply With Quote