View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 04:23 AM   #1123
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Today...I saw something very bright...and much larger than the aparent size of Jupiter...moving rather quickly in a straight line. It wasn't a plane (no flashing lights)...and I think it was a satellite...but I was just waiting for it to do something weird. No such luck.

The DNA colors could be the four bases. Not sure. The following is from wiki:

The DNA double helix is stabilized by hydrogen bonds between the bases attached to the two strands. The four bases found in DNA are adenine (abbreviated A), cytosine (C), guanine (G) and thymine (T). These four bases are attached to the sugar/phosphate to form the complete nucleotide, as shown for adenosine monophosphate. These bases are classified into two types; adenine and guanine are fused five- and six-membered heterocyclic compounds called purines, while cytosine and thymine are six-membered rings called pyrimidines.[8] A fifth pyrimidine base, called uracil (U), usually takes the place of thymine in RNA and differs from thymine by lacking a methyl group on its ring. Uracil is not usually found in DNA, occurring only as a breakdown product of cytosine. In addition to RNA and DNA, a large number of artificial nucleic acid analogues have also been created to study the proprieties of nucleic acids, or for use in biotechnology.[12]
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote