View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 10:03 PM   #13
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dream Travelling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaynard View Post

The things you have touched on here can help transform one's dreamtime into a valuable tool for their well being in every aspect of life.

~It's all there inside you~

In light, of love
Shaynard
Thanks man. I totally Agree!. I'm starting to believe that Dreams affect one's life in this matrix. Just as Us in this 3rd density matrix affects our dreams.

My First Shared Dream With Raven Knight. Source: http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...&postcount=152

excerpt from her dream

I focused on using Through the Never to open a portal to find R. A portal opened. Nomad and I went through the portal. On the other side we were in a neighborhood. We were just outside a house. There was a man there. He went over to Nomad. He told Nomad that there was something he needed to show him. I wondered if that was R and he was already lucid. Nomad and I both followed R into the house. He went over to his computer, which was doing something strange. R turned towards me now and looked a bit surprised.

"Raven?" he asked, "I thought you were Mark."

"Who?" I asked. Had he thought Nomad was someone named Mark? Apparently he recognized me, though.

"Can I see your face?" R asked. I realized I was dressed as an Assassin from Assassin's Creed. I pulled my hood away from my face so he could see it more clearly. He stared at me for a bit. I asked him what he saw. I wondered if he saw me the way I picture myself or if he had a different image. He stared a bit more and then disappeared. I pulled a Homer "D'Oh!" at the fact he had disappeared. I turned towards Nomad. He was also gone. I pulled a double Homer. ("D'Oh, D'Oh!") Now I felt like I was about to wake up. I barely got off my triple Homer ("D'Oh, D'Oh, D'Oh!") before I woke up.

My dream:

Dream 4: I was playing a Sonic the Hedgehog video game. And i discovered a glitch. I thought it was cool so i ran out of the house and found Mark75 to tell him about it.

for some reason I got mark to follow me to show him the glitch. But when we arrived Raven Knight had taken his place. She followed me into my house and we were talking a little bit. Her face was hidden behind some sort of white hood. she stopped me and said that i should look at her. She pulled the hood away and revealed her face. I was staring at a child like face that seemed young. but all her hair was white or grey. It was kind of strange. She asked what i had thought... I just said it was nice to finally get to see her.
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote