View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 09:41 PM   #11
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dream Travelling

Source: http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...6&postcount=12

Originally Posted by Man of Shred
later, I was inside the party sitting at a wooden table with some people i seemed to know from the Dreamviews forum. I think one may have been waking nomad. he seemed to joke around like him. He had brown hair and eyes. someone was with him who seemed to be his friend. He was teasing me about guitar playing. he said "You play great punk guitar". I said "I hate punk... why would I play punk guitar" we went back and forth like that for a while. I kept looking across the table and across from me was a beautiful woman with brown hair. she never spoke but always seemed to look at me whenever i looked at her. she never seemed annoyed and seemed to match my gaze. she had huge brown eyes and a child like face. but her eyes seemed much older. Her face was sometimes luminescent, as if she was trying to burn her image of her into my mind. Both her and waking nomad stuck out of the dream like a color character in a black and white film.

I looked at the wooden railings and recognised Slayer's handwritting. The words spoke of synchronicity. I said to Nomad "so, you and slayer are friends now huh." he said "that's right." Then he harrassed me more about about playing punk guitar.

Small lucid: I realised i was entering a dream. I was outside a large warehouse floating to ward it. I grabbed onto a white pipe. I forgot what i had wanted to do and the dream faded almost instantly

Nomad's Dream:
Warehouse (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I was sitting at a beat up old pressed board circular folding table, in some random mismatched chairs with some people. I was teasing this guy about playing Guitar Hero. I told him he must have a lot of virtual fans.
I had my arm around some hot chick, and I leaned back in my chair cockily. We were playing cards, but I wasn't really paying much attention to the game. There were people setting up for something. They were carrying speakers and hanging lights. They seemed to not notice us. I felt like we were by some warehouse by the docks, the generic fighting place for superheroes. I wondered if any bad guys were going to pop out. I suddenly was floating above the warehouse, and it reminded me of a scene from a Batman cartoon.
Then, I was back in the warehouse at the card table. I was drinking a cheap bottle of beer, and smoking a cigarette.
I felt like talking about the meaning of life for some reason, but I thought this would be an inappropriate setting. I tapped my cig in the ashtray, and the dream faded.
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote