View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 10:19 PM   #272
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyc View Post
greets abraxasinas,

since i have not a clue as to what my purpose may be in this world i would greatly appreiciate any light you might shed on that subject. thank you for your intrigueing words up to this point looking forward to the 18th!
Hi DannyC!

Your purpose in this world is to remember yourself, it's that simple.
It's like you can then answer questions like:
Where was I 100 years ago?
Where will I be in 100 years from now?
Where did I come from before being biologically conceived by the fusion of my biological parental sexual chromosomes?
Where are my dead ancestors?
Questions like that.

What is the easiest way to remember yourself?

The Indian saying addresses 'Walking in another's mocassins'.
This means identifying yourself with your environment and ALL you encounter - the nice experiences and the fearful or distasteful ones.
This so also is the 'Buddha hood', the 'selfenlightenment' and such labels.

So as an experiment go out into some garden and watch some ants do their things.
Then IMAGINE of BEING one of the ants and attempt to BLEND with ant-group-consciousness.
This is a much more potent meditation than sitting cross-legged and singing OM.

You will be surprised how deep the affinities between you and the ants can become.
You may quickly realise that you seem to understand them, being able to anttalk.

And then you may also realise what the aliens are and how the 'good aliens' and the 'bad aliens' are all part of you.
YOU are that powerful and potent as a Spiritul part of CreatorCreation experiencing separation in embodiment.

Abraxas