View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 02:29 AM   #328
TheGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Post Questions for Bill Ryan and/or Kerry Cassidy.

I have several questions, some are mundane, some are practical, and others you may not be able to answer. If you can't respond publicly, please PM if you can share something privately.

1. What is the name of the fish whose oil(mentioned in one of your recent interviews) can be used to decalcify the pineal gland?

1.1 Are you aware of other methods for decalcifying the pineal, or otherwise unlocking "psychic" abilities using similar methods, or the parts of the body necessary for producing such abilities?

2. You have spoken to whistleblowers who know a lot about certain secrets, one of these is "remote viewing", it's pretty obvious to anyone who's seriously researched this that the declassified material is severely watered down. If you know anything about it, can you comment about non-watered down versions of what was/is developed during/after declassification? Specifically, methods to practice RV realistically/accurately, as opposed to watered down paper methods. (Your recent interview with the Scientologist mentions what I consider real "RV" is, actually leaving the body or bi-locating to "view" something)

2.1 Can you recommend any books, authors, people, authorities, or otherwise point people in the right direction to developing these abilities? (For example, REAL Scientologists that can clear, methods to unlock abilities, tech ppl can make themselves, etc.)

2.2 Have you tried to interview James Casbolt, who seems to have been trained in a method of Telepathy to specifically communicate with a certain species of "ET", and who mentions the method being based around altering his ability to "vibrate" (or something like that)at a certain frequency mentally? (This is similar to "RV" and may be useful)

2.2a If you do interview him, can you ask him to explain this training in useful terms for "lay persons" so the general populace can train themselves in this ability?

2.3 Are you aware of any technology that enhances or provides this ability(RV)? You mention looking glass and RV in some interviews or it's mentioned by others, but it's never really discussed in depth. If you are aware of it, can you comment on it? I realize it can be very time consuming to explain things over and over to different ppl, so that's why I'm asking as many questions all related to one topic as possible in one place, for reference.

2.3a Can you provide more details that are practically applicable to your audience? (Actual tech, practices, techniques, etc. that ppl can do)

As an aside to this line of questions, I'd like to say that I appreciate the amount of information currently being shared to the world from whistleblowers and etc., but I would also(as I'm sure others would as well) appreciate applicable/practical techniques, schematics for devices, ideas, practices, etc. that can be used to turn things around. I don't feel that knowing truth is going to magically turn things around, things need to be done, changed, altered, choices need to be made, lifestyle changes, etc. Unlocking a natural ability like "RV" would be a very good first step to freeing humanity. If you can access all information, no truth can be hidden from anyone, and an honest world can start to form. I know it's asking a lot of these whistleblowers, but it's not only necessary to share truth of things like what's secretly going on, but to also share WHY and HOW when/if possible. I wholeheartedly disagree with doom and gloom and assumptions based on limited perceptions of reality that assume there's nothing we can do.

2.4 Many mind controlled ppl have come forward, they almost all mention psychic training, and they almost all seem to be reluctant to accept that parts of them have been unlocked, at least from what I see of their public presentations. I don't agree that the methods used to unlock these abilities are right, but I do appreciate the fact that they have been given something others never even dream about, abilities beyond normal slavebot status. Wouldn't it be beneficial not only for them, but everyone else, if they accept those abilities and try to learn more about them and share how to develop or use them or in some other way make use of the negative experiences to in some way benefit humanity? I realize this question is kind of on the line, but I also realize this line is really avoided, and it needs addressed. We've all had negative experiences in our life, maybe not all of us were subjected to extreme circumstances like some of the mind controlled, but those negative experiences can teach us about our limits or lack thereof. It makes me die a little inside, every time I see an Ex-(insert something here, satanist, vampire, mind control victim, etc.) abandon everything related to the negative experience as if it's bad just cause some evil ppl used it for evil purposes, and they give it all up and just turn back to a "normal" mundane life as a "Christian"(yet another form of slavery these days, a religious model used often to control minds and limit abilities) or something.

2.4a Have the mind controlled considered the idea of teaching others how to not be mind controlled, and/or to control their own minds to do "superhuman" things?

2.4b Negative/evil training cannot be the only way to empower a human, as evidenced by your recent Scientology interview, King Fu Masters, Anastasia from the Ringing Cedars Series of Books, etc. Can any of your whistleblowers comment on methods that don't involve trauma based mind control to unlock abilities or technology that's non-invasive, or etc.?

2.4c In your opinion, after interviewing all of these ppl and doing all this research, is being a human with fully developed expression and abilities merely as simple as letting go of all the negative things that stop us from that, or do we actually need to do something for our inherent abilities to manifest?

2.4c.1 As an example, in the Anastasia books, she was raised in what could be considered optimal conditions. (In nature, no limits, no negative influences from city, chemicals, etc.) Now, obviously not all of us are born into, or raised in optimal conditions, so the question is, would one raised in less than optimal conditions revert back to "pristine" state if X were accomplished? X could be letting go of all negative aspects of life(not eating junk food, living in city, etc), or it could be practicing some spiritual practice, or it could be anything really.

2.5 You have a lot of experience interviewing different types of ppl, have you noticed certain patterns or cycles in your careers as interviewers related to mind control that you can comment on? (Either trauma based, or more mundane, like spiritual/religious, etc.)

2.6 Do Kerry or yourself(Bill) work on developing abilities like "RV", and if so, what progress or usefulness have you had with it or how has it helped your quest to share truth with the world?

And, my final q, for now..

3. Taking everything you've been exposed to into consideration, what do you think(opinion, logical, or intuition) honestly, the next step for humanity is really supposed to be? (Are we supposed to experience "growing pains" with negative events, are we supposed to recognize the bs for what it is and rise above it, are we supposed to transition to another state of being(maybe not physical), etc.)

Thank you for taking the time to answer questions. The more that get answered, usually the more appear. You already take a lot of time doing interviews and etc., so thank you for taking extra time to answer questions, it's greatly appreciated.
TheGuy is offline   Reply With Quote