View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 03:58 PM   #25
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Getting pretty ridiculous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
I said the word 'truth' will prevail as exactly that, truth.

I came here to learn, help and give my time. This forum was the best forum I had found that I wanted to be a part of due to its vision and agenda. This was before it became 'free for all'. Since then it has taken a different path, 'feel' and purpose from what I originaly signed up for.
This is exactly the way I feel. I want to be part of something real in this world. I dont know what I would do if I thought there was no good in it at all.

Yes there has been a certain degradation since it became free to post. When I sign on sometimes I will look through the "New Posts" and find nothing of interest. I suppose that will happen from time to time.

I have been highly critical of the mod team at times and I was not banned. This tells me that they do want truth and justice. There is a higher calling here at Avalon and that is what attracted me to it to begin with.

I have never been abducted by aliens (to my knowledge) nor seen one, Never been involved in GVT black ops, I have never seen a DUMB, never astral traveled, never been brought to a place of higher conscienceness (even when I took LSD as a kid), and I can still only see one sun. There is really nothing special about me at all (outside of a few common talents). However, I still feel that there must be a reality outside this world that we cant see. I feel that we have been handed a line of bunk from the PTB and I want to know the truth. When I first found out what our world is really like it made me want out. That is why I got so upset with the bannings.

If I am not invited to contribute in the new forum I hope I am still allowed to read the posts. I know I still have a lot to learn and I hope I am not shut out completely.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote