View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 12:19 PM   #141
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default Re: I could have done the McCollum interview..

Here is what I don't understand, people who come to camelot/avalon most likely have some knowledge of the MK Ultra programmes: manchurian candidates, sex slaves like Cathy O'brien,( who actually had a court case ), super soldiers etc. not to mention the genetic manipulation/ hybridizing etc....,

Ok, so IF you believe this stuff exists and you have REALLY studied it, (and it IS harrowing so I can see why people wouldn't ) then it stands to reason there must be quite a number of these people out there and also that some will break their programming and eventually talk . What do you expect them to sound and look like? Mr Smith? FFS! These people have gone through traumatic sustained nearly life long programmes of deep mind control and/or genetic manipulation . You don't think they might have a little twitch or two?

What person, if any, who has spoken out from these programmes IS believeable then? Frankly a person in complete control of themselves who had something to say on these matters would be someone I would be much more sceptical of . Really.

Eleni, I know where you are coming from at times doubting your own experience, if anything that is the person I listen to. I had a friend previously involved with NASA/ JPL who had the night visitors. He is an exceptionally intelligent and perceptive man. To this day, he does not fully understand just who he was dealing with or what actually happened. If he were interviewed here I'm sure people would say they'd heard it all before on the net. But they did not experience it, and if they did, how would they look?

I am not invested in Aaron or anyone else's story, and for the record I do not give credence to people like Deagle or Wilcock, and just forget Dan Rubicsh.
It's a vibe thing, somebody has to come out with testimony from these programmes, so what exactly SHOULD they look and sound like?

It's a good thing Aaron has come out with the brief initial interview, his face needs to be seen if he is going to stick around and tell more, I hope he does.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote