View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #13
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
hey malletzsky ... i feel and understand your frustration ... logging on and within no time experiencing being inundated by lower vibrating energy which has been so as of late ...

it does seem to takeover in those moments doesn't it ... mainly because we feel what should and should not be ... what is fair and what is not ...

and feeling we have no control ...

best i can say my friend ... and others feeling the same when this occurs ... is to not feed into it ... many have written of this already ... add fuel to their fire ... they wish for it to turn into a bonfire ... we DO have control as to not allowing this to occur ...

push past such threads ... the singular members working here under several aliases ... for whatever reason they do so ... do not dance to their music ... remain calm and give to it little or none of your energy ...

if we all do this ... soon enough such lower vibrations will either settle or leave ... no more fuel ... no more fire ... their music is much too irratic to dance to ...

when feeling frustrated because of this kind of energy ... what i do is continue looking to a thread that interests me ... sparks my passion ... and add a post there ... after hitting send ... it is amazing how it snuffs out that other energy ... because you once again are reminded of the essence of who you are ... of higher vibrating energy and not the lower which tried to pull you in but a few minutes prior ...

malletzky ... you are an inspiration to us all ... love your posts ...

won't take long before this all neutralizes ... this is just a transition ... continue feeding the higher vibration threads ... as you always do ...

Futureyes, YOU are an inspiration to me...allways. Thanks for your warm words.

I know what you're saying...you only have to write or say just a single word and I know what's inside of you and many around here.

It's just...I'm not frustrated...I'm more like suprised of myself...being able to sense these (and all other) low or high vibrations recently. I sense so much, that my heart chakra just wants to explode. I guess, I'm just finetuning my abilities for better. I know I'll need them.

And yes, I surely know that this will pass...no matter how. I've had my experiences with low vibrations so many times. And I know how to handle them. It's all about letting go...and I'm letting go...for good.

More and more I get to know the purpose for my being here and now...and one of the most important tasks is to hold the balance and heal. So be it...I have a job to do

thanks again, I really missed your energy around here

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote