View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 03:48 PM   #210
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi, All:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Will you make an interview with a Mayan calendar serious researcher? Maybe a Mayan?
Very good idea, and definitely on our purpose line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
there is reason to believe that Jane is in league with, knowingly or unknowingly, Zionist/New World Order interests.
Of course not. ["Unknowingly" can't be defended, however. You or I might unknowingly be used by anyone at all out there.]

The issue is her integrity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
You're saying that Alex is influencing Ott and Deagle?
Yes. He's trying to fan the flames.

But it was Ott who took offense at Jane's sharp responses to him when she felt attacked by him (with some good reason). I have the e-mail record of the whole thing.

The latest to come from Ott is that he wrote to his list that [paraphrase] he believes that we are indeed part of the other 1960s Project Camelot (as reported for a few days by Rense in August). That tells us a little about how good a researcher he is.

By the way, I can now answer your earlier question re the source of my information that Clif High had put a Private Investigator on Deagle to check his bank account transactions behind the scenes, and had drawn some silly conclusions after finding some income that the PI could not account for.

I found the e-mail, and (as I'd thought, but couldn't quite remember) it came from Clif himself.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote