View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 10:07 PM   #110
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Warning: VERY CONTROVERSIAL - holocaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpif View Post
Wow I`m so upset now.
Never thought that there are people on this site dumb enough to even discuss this. Sorry.
I`m from Germany and my mother was born in 1935. My Grandmother was born 1911. I know from first hand witness accounts that it happened.
No one here in Germany, except the f#cking Neo-Nazis, would discuss this seriously.
I don`t find words for the ignorance and stupidity to post this eXchanger.

derpif
derpif: I'm curious to hear what you think of the German laws to prevent free speech on the holocaust.

There is an official story about what happened that lead to the formation of Israel. In watching what the Zionist government is doing lately, I have become interested in this topic again because it seems like there are some details that don't add up. It seems like the people best qualified to tell this story are the German people who experienced it, but one can face imprisonment for saying anything other than the official story.

The Neo-Nazi thing makes absolutely no sense to me. Hitler had Jewish blood (1/8 or 1/10th) which he even mentioned in Mein Kampf. Hitler was financed by Jewish bankers such as the Rothschilds without whom he would have not been able to accomplish anything. Further, after the Zionists established Israel, they have been pushing the Palestinians further and further out and destroying their land and property. They are heavily financed by the United States and enjoy some substantial privilege in the Middle East as a result of it. There is something here that just doesn't add up.

FWIW, I studied German in college for four years. My mother's side of the family is Jewish and I've been told I lost distant relatives in the camps. For this reason, my mother protested my studying German or having anything to do with German language or culture. I don't have any grudges. I just want to know what really happened because it appears we are in a position where history may be repeating itself. Those who don't know what really happened in the past are doomed to repeat the same mistakes.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote