View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 09:50 PM   #68
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
and one last thing and this for you trance am and all those that want to throw out the baby with the bathwater. God doesn't creat religions, Man does!! I have not ever once in here said to go join a religion. I said to seek the creator. It very shallow and narrow to assume because religions that are concieved and designed around a truth, but are distorted and used by the ones who design it to do evel that all that believe in the base truth must also be evil or that the base truth is evil. It is the flesh that designed the religion that is imperfect and corrupted NOT the Base Truth. The fallen ones that were themselves a part of the council of God know the truth and are going to use it against you and twist it and just so you will reject it. Because they Hate You!! Seek truth Seek the Creator and forget about religion and its concepts and the truth will be revealed and set you free from your religion of Self. Thats the last of my posts here. I don't intend to waste time on closed minds.
Knowledge, Understanding and Wisdom...
You know what wisdom for me should have been (Instead of playing with you and your claims..)
Not posting and understanding the knowledge gathered during earlier discussions with like minded people like you. Since the outcome always is the same.

As you say: "I don't intend to waste time on closed minds"
Yes, that is obvious by now... But now be honest:

Who else was the challenge for? The choir of people already believing in said claims?

For the people that do believe, and feel wonderful because of it...
Hey, if it makes you feel good, and a better person and without victimizing anyone.. By all means, go for it.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote