View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 09:57 AM   #57
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Im amazed by peoples general consept of a rewarding and punishing God - As if God has nothing better to do then to seek out and reward and punish every little thing that goes on here - As if God uninvited and unasked should interfere with Mans free will and hurry to aid rescue and fix everything that Man messes up...

Are we not governed by Natural Laws...? - Does Man not reap what he Sows...? Why blame God if the apple seeds did not become an orange tree...?
Why blame God for Mans own wrong and then curse deny or ignore Him if He did not fix it unasked...?!! Mountain of Insanity!!

Smell the coffee Wake and Step up and acknowledge your own responsibility for the state you got yourself into...!! You yourself got yourself into this mess or meadow -not God not Devil not the others...blame or praise is on you yourself and you!!

Do Man dare to proclaim who is innocent and who is guilty and in the same breath blame God for not immediately acting upon their judgement...! What sorry state has the world come to when good men thinks to know better then God...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
So you now admit to be a missionary on a mission.
And you abuse the forum for that.

Again, same thought as the pron poster...
If I can reach only one soul, to click the page, and start paying for this ****.

Now cry me a river.
Hi there ... Do you like picking on people...? Does it make you feel good...?

Last edited by RedeZra; 11-20-2008 at 10:08 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote