Old 10-28-2008, 03:08 PM   #75
suchanawesomekid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Comment on Bill Deagle credibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
who is this guy?
dude...

if you don't know who Dr. Deagle is, if you've never heard of him before, then that's your situation to address.

the guy has a radio show called "the nutrimedical report", and is widely regarded as a person with credibility, quite far from someone like billy meier, for example. i assume a lot of people write him off because of his style of speaking out, but i don't care about what those people have to say.

it seems to me you just don't know what you are talking about

anyway... look.... if you don't like the guy, that's fine. i don't agree with everything he says, and that's ok, it's all part of being a civilized human, you should be able to accept people's flaws, ALLOW them to be individuals.

in any event, what's important here is the MESSAGE he brings, not his background.

how on earth is his background important, when his message is so powerful in itself? that's one of the problems with humanity, the inability to prioritize. just listen to your heart. and if your heart keeps telling you it's all bullcrap, then get your heart checked out .... that's easy to do tho, but i'm not going to tell you how to do it, you have to do research.

look.. sometimes dr. deagle pisses me off. sometimes i think he's waaaay too paranoid. but then again, sometimes he says stuff that is so true and powerful i just decide to keep listening. he knows a bunch of stuff and it's cool to learn stuff

Last edited by suchanawesomekid; 10-28-2008 at 07:21 PM.
suchanawesomekid is offline   Reply With Quote