Thread: Indigo
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 06:11 PM   #92
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I think this thread proves the falsity of trying to label people.
The fact is indigo is a man made term. It's a label we created.
It divides. As seen by the heat in this thread.
If you consider yourself indigo then, according to what it stands for,
you of all people should realize this and know the danger of it.
Reading through what the requirements are to label yourself indigo, I'm positive most people here at Avalon, and millions more throughout the globe could use the term for themselves.
And according to what indigo is, anyone can become one as it is simply put,
a higher state of consciousness.
No matter what level your current consciousness is at, we all have the ability to transcend,
obtaining higher states comes first with will and desire and second with knowledge and practice.

The whole indigo label thing doesn't sit right with me. We are all,
beings.

Labeling doesnt cause division, stupidity and ignorance causes division.

To asign a name to something is a way im which we can all share a common recognition of a broad subject. Theres nothing wrong with it.
If someone had cancer and you wanted to cure it you would first admit that yes they are different from healthy people, they have cancer and they need to be treated as such.

Only by labeling something can we help it. How else could we communicate this assistance?

See, if i wanted a big debate about Indigos i would have started a debate. I didnt do this because i know the drama that would ensue, although i wouldnt mind debating it i would much rather spend my time continuing with my intent to help people who feel that they somehow fit into this category.

Is there something so terribly wrong with that?
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote