Thread: Indigo
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 05:05 PM   #88
OceanWinds

Default Re: Indigo

You want to discuss the details... you got it

Quote:
I'm not trying to use the indigo tag so people will feel they have an excuse for living a life that they would hardly consider ideal. The whole point is about empowering people to realise that they are their own leaders. Thats each and every one of us.
This I agree and disagree on. Indigo is just a label... its a set of rules that a person uses to define themselves. This definition limits a persons potential, and there by limits their power. A person can realize they are their own leader without labeling themselves, and looking within. And by categorizing ourselves, we are seperating ourselves from each other... by labeling yourself as an indigo, you have now created a duality. Indigos... and those who are not indigos... and you categorize them into a box you call negative, and judge them by it. Infact you even feel you are better than them... and have said it many times.

Quote:
And i do know for a fact that "indigos" carry with them into this world a much higher vibration then that which has been the norm for thousands of years.
Please show the evidence... if you know this is a fact. Because as it stands I do not see any difference between any human.

Quote:
If you refer to the hundreth monkey effect you will understand that conciousness is unified. When enough of these people realise 'who they are' and start opening up their energy centres to direct devine light into this world that is when changes are gonna start happening.
I understand very well consciousness is unified. And I agree that when people polarize their thinking to well-being, it has a chain effect on the planet. This is not something anyone will argue. Questions now remain after these statements. Is indigo a state of mind? or is it a perpetual state of being that cannot be changed?

Quote:
Its already underway, there are thousands of people 'waking up' each day. Their starting to question the current system, and this would not have happened unless 'indigos' and any other highly positive orientated souls incarnated at this very time.
So now according to you there are three groups. There are indigos, highly positive souls, and those who are degenerates to the world. And if it were not for the highly positive oriented souls and indigos everyone would be lost to the dark forces. By implication you saying that indigos are the saviours of humanity because just by being here they are waking everyone up.

But so far from many of the self proclaimed indigos here I have seen some pretty degenerative stuff. And when they are questioned, the ones who act degeneratively get upset. Hardly the actions of a saviour...

Quote:
So quit it with the bloody arguing. I am better then the likes of George Bush. I have love for my people and love for all of Gods creatures.
And untill you can start to accept that there are people who are much "better" then the current leaders of society then our current civilisation will never turn around. Quit acting like babies throwing generalisations on top of everything, we all know we are 'equal' but if you continue to keep playing this "all men are equal (because in this world, their not)" bullsh!t then you'll continue to be blinded by the false societal conditioning that is keeping everyone locked in this slave wage society.
I havent been "bloody arguing", I have been debating. I have an open mind, and am totally willing to change my mind if someone gives me some good input. And again... you are not better than anyone or anything. And as long as you believe this, you are in agreement and are accepting the actions of those you judge. And here is why...

As long as you judge those who you are "better than" as guilty... you perpetuate that thought. As long as you perpetuate that thought, you are in agreement with it. As long as you are in agreement with the thought that they are guilty, then you bring back their actions upon yourself, aswell as perpetuate the cycle. This is the law of attraction... you know it well.

And as long as you continue this choice.... you affect the whole of humanity with it.

Quote:
George Bush, Dick Cheney, Condalise Rice, Hitler, Stalin ; All of these people are/were working from lower levels of conciousness. They are locked in the Reptilian survival portion of their brains. They seem to lack any pure spirit. Until we start empowering ourselves by saying we are better then these tyrants! we will never be free.
I agree that they were working from the lower levels of consciousness... but that doesnt mean their spirit isnt pure. All things come from spirit... and these leaders only grew from the dirt they were planted. If the whole of human consciousness said they did not want war, or anything degenerative they would never have risen to power. Humanity as a whole chose these leaders. And yes... when we empower ourselves, and choose to live generatively as a whole... leaders like the ones you mentioned will not come to power any longer. But choices have nothing to do with being an indigo... choices are simply the nature of our being.

Quote:
You cannot say they are your equal. They would kill you before admit their equality to you. Have some common sense and break free of that silly societal conditioning.
We are all brothers and sisters on this planet... and just because some would kill me in a snap doesnt make it any less. Love is blind. As for common sense... maybe you should say these things to Jesus, Mother Teresa, Buddha, Krishna, or Ghandi. Because this is what they believed... however it would appear from your statements that you know better.

Quote:
This isnt about elitism, Its not very smart to refer to such specific generalisations when the whole concept is a topic worthy of a conversation in itself.
I am not generalizing indigos... If you read my post carefully you will see I am referring only to your post....

Conclusion.... I now see indigo as a possiblity. Just like starchildren... However I dont think its wise categorize ones self as an indigo, because this could limit a person from evolving and achieving new heights. Rather a person should accept what they are, and strive to meet their spiritual needs without rules or limitations. Extending love into everything, while following their inspiriation...

Last edited by OceanWinds; 10-12-2008 at 05:09 PM.