View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 01:23 PM   #63
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Need advice - How to live Non-Electrically

Zorgon, thanks. I was referring to the George Green/Bill Deagle/Michael St. Claire statements about electromagnetic disturbances, or changes, which I called "flux" in a non-scientific manner, that would inactivate all currently designed electrical devices, an EMP-type event produced by the movement of our planet through what they are calling "energetic space," or some call a "photon belt", as this planet approaches galactic center.

Right, Leedskallen tapped sound energy. I don't know how the acoustic levitation chamber works, but does it require common era design electrical devices? Leedskallen certainly had electrical power available to him, through the power grid, although I don't know if he used that. Makes me wonder how the Egyptians might have generated the sound they used. Chanting is not a thing I associate with ancient Egyptian culture, but who knows?

The point in discussing Tesla, Leedskallen, and Moray, etc., is to toss around some ideas about whether these non-standard approaches can be used in some way by non-scientific folk like most of us on this thread appear to be. If the grid goes down, and most motors and currently existing electrical devices won't work anyhow no matter how they're powered, I'd like to have some alternatives in place. Methane is an available alternative that can produce heat and light.

Re candles and supporting the farmers: I asked this question further up the thread: You buy up lots of candles and use them up. Then what? How do you make soy wax? I'm not aware that vegetable oils were a common product in earlier cultures, except maybe olive oil. That's why they used lard, animal fat, whale oil, for similar purposes, such as oil lamps. This is still do-able to some extent if animal fat is kept and stored for that purpose.

Sunnyrap: I guess I have been thinking in terms of the smallholder, and that perhaps individual residences having their own sources of power might be more doable than huge power grids in future small communities. Cities will be a problem from every angle.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote