Thread: Nag Hammadi
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #13
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nag Hammadi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojibway View Post
If you read the book of truth you will see that the god in this book tells us that the god in the bible is not the god you think he is. He also tells us that what Moses has told us is not what actually took place in reality. The book of truth is told from the perspective of the serpent. So, the question is who is telling the truth, who is the good god and who is the bad god?
Dropping all reference to external sources, take time to stop and listen to what your heart is saying. I want to know what "You" personally think? My heart tells me that good and bad are concepts relative to our own ego. What may be bad for us may be good for another. It is a judgement we place on creation. Take the tsunami that occurred in Indonesia a few years back. 400,000 people died. For those 400,000 people and their families it was very bad. For the construction companies that had to rebuild the hotels business was booming. Should they feel bad because their gain was another’s loss? Or should we just take it that this is the path that is put before us and part of creation. Those who died suffered yes but life is about balance and their soul journeys on while their form withers on this plane. I am sure most of us alive today have suffered such loss through our soul journey.

If you take the situation of one person murdering another, the murderer will ultimately pay a karmic price through perhaps many lives of hardship and the murdered will perhaps have a life of abundance at some stage in its soul’s journey. My heart tells me this is the way the universe balances itself. In the moment these things seem bad but in the Now it is all part of the plan. The ultimate goal is to experience all aspects of creation until at some point we can look in the mirror and see ourselves resembling the creator and eventually become a creator.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote