View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 11:01 PM   #175
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Barry, thanks for the info can you elaborate on who are the benign ones out there it would put perspective on things i feel.
You mention a shield protecting us and from ourselves please forgive my ignorance in this but why from ourselves have i got that right?
I know there is an elaborate agenda to control the human race by the hive mind AI System how many in your speculation do they control here now at this time!or if they do.
You also mention elder race, most on avalon i feel will know of these but to define it better can you mention who/timeframe/density they frequent.
Thanks, also Barry the amount of information you gave us over a year ago now has been sinking in but my old brain is slow lol!! and although i did thank you at the time i have been through all your data on dvd's which you kindly sent to me i will always be thankful for those.
I;m sorry to hear you have not received the acclaim with which in my eyes you should have been given, regarding all this because before your disclosures i had never heard of underground bases or military abductions so you where the first in my speculation and will always be and i want to know why Bill and kerry have never given you an interview, or James!
I think it is about time this is put into place.
That's my opinion anyway perhaps the more members that add to this question we will get an answer.
Yes you heard right. Humans trying to destroy this planet rather than an agressive OPI or similar threat. The military could within seconds start a chain reaction with warfare on a nuclear or chem/bio scale, or bring about drastic weather modifications which render life here in grave danger.
The elders or old ones are guardians whom seek life in the universe, they seed planets capable of supporting intelligent life, once seeded they monitor those planets, nurture them to fruition. Like caretakers they lovingly take care of each respective planet they have seeded. Many with open hearts and spirits will know of these ancient ones, they can be found in mankinds history all the way back. As for numbers of controlled? Its impossible to say, the controlled come in varying types ranging from upper level governments and military, intel, scientific community, to everyday folk, in greater numbers. But what I see here is an awakening, a breaking of controls to an extent.
The benign races include the tall whites, tall greys, there is a very fine line in descriptions we humans have placed upon these beings. To one man its a tall white, to another its a nordic, to yet another its a tall grey. They merge and link together till they cannot be discerned one from another.It has been my pleasure to share data with everyone, that was my aim, to enlighten where I can. I do not seek acclaim, simply noting that my disclosures on specific topics were largely ignored or treated with indifference. Am annoyed at these same types of disclosures coming from others much later and these are taken onboard. Very strange life LOL.
As for an interview with Bill and Kerry, circumstances have played a part in that not happening. Whilst they were immersed in much work I sat and waited. Then just before certain events took me out of the frame last summer (2008) I had to contact various would be interviewers that I was not available. Knowing something was heading my way. You are most welcome Jacqui to any further data you feel you might want that I may have here. Keep well and safe my dear

Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote