View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 08:33 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: orthodoxymoron threads

You know...I would love to see a file on my posting activity...done by a seasoned C.I.A. analyst. Maybe someday I will see such a file...in the hands of a prosecuting attorney. I hope not...but these are very crazy times. I have absolutely no idea whether these threads...plus any other postings on this site and YouTube...are in any way, shape, or form...considered to be a problem by any authorities...at any level. I tend to think that so few people view this material...that the effect is really inconsequential. And of those few people...the ones who actually connect the dots may actually be non-existant. But for those in the know...I have a sneaking hunch that they see exactly what I am seeing...and that this composite picture is quite startling...and potentially destabilizing.

At this point...I don't really see what the point of all this really is. I open myself up to being placed on lists of troublemakers. Very few people are influenced. And these few are probably less happy after seeing some of what I'm seeing. So I'm thinking that maybe we really are sheep who cannot lead ourselves...and that efforts to change this may be futile at best...and detrimental and destabilizing at worst.

I keep saying that I am going to take a break...but I just can't stop posting. Well...I'm going to try again.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-11-2009 at 05:31 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote