View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 05:44 AM   #612
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollve View Post
Abraxas my friend,

I've been reading this thread with much joy and after what seems almost an
eternity I've now reached it's end for now. It's been a rollercoaster ride with
highs of total understanding and lows of no comprehension at all, just as it
should be.

There has been many interesting posts but one that really touch my inner
being was when you described that the group soul of Lucifer was contracted
to help us by maximising their service to self agenda even though this wasn't
their inner wishes. This made me cry and it still moves me when I think about
this ultimate sacrifice, but it also makes me think about a couple of other
things realted to this and other things as well.

1. You mentioned that the Lucifer soulgroup made this choice to be at the
very end of the service to self grade because this was the only way to
ensure they would make it to 4D. This makes me question the motives a bit.
If they are all about love, why not do the most loving thing possible without
breaking the contract, even if you risk to end up in 3D one more time?

Hi Sollve!

You are perceiving this from the 3D perspective. The easiest way is NOT to think of the 'Lucifer agenda' as aliens, or lightbeings, or fallen Nephilim, but in terms of 'Star Systems'. A Starsystem occupies a much greater 3D space, than a planet say and in physical 3D terms, this becomes related to how CONSCIOUSNESS interacts with itself and with smaller subsystems and larger supersystems.

So the Galactic Consciousness of the Milky Way galaxy is much greater and encompassing, than the collective consciousness of the Local Solar System.

The encompassing real 3D physical consciousness of the Solar System IS or can be labelled LUCIFER and can be calculated say as a core starsystem consciousness. Here is a link to the equations: http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id185.html

Now, certain incarnate (humans) and disincarnate (ET's) individuals and groups know this 'state of affairs' very well and attempt to 'tune into' and utilize this 'Luciferic Starsystem' core consciousness for various agendas.

LUCIFER is a core-consciousness, which grows and interacts with a holographic universe. A hologram, you are such a hologram of the cosmos, contains ALL of the data of the universe in deintensified form.

So the most important methodology of 'control' is to NOT ALLOW the individuals and groups to become AWARE of this fact of the hologramisations.
In terms of physics then, this will allow the 'select groups and individuals' to INTENSIFY their HOLOGRAM and so attain 'greater consciousness' relative to the 'unaware' holograms concerned with other matters of individuation.

The HH agenda describes part of this 'select group' knowing the 'Luciferic nature' FROM the extraLuciferic perspective, say the Galactic One.

The RahSol Starsystem (the Local Solar System) is just one of many starsystems in the Milky Way galaxy.
BUT it is 'special' because of Gaia's Destiny to become enabled to MANIFEST the Mirror of 1980 years ago as a ONE becoming MANY through and by the REBIRTH of a PLANET as a STARPLANET.

The MIRROR of ONE Individual so becomes the MIRROR of ONE PLANETSTAR.

The Luciferic Starsystem agenda so is rendered a Galactic Hunab KU agenda.

In this manner you can perhaps understand, that the Service-To-Self in terms of the Starsystem is also a Service-To-Others in terms of the Galaxy.
The data from HH is limited in its full understanding of the extra-starsystem agendas (as he himself has stated).

2. I understand that when people open up to a new dogma or agenda like the one you are presenting it also opens up the energy flows from these people to you. You are offering yourself by opening up and that makes both the message and the respons very powerful as you make hearth to heart connections. As the messenger you stand in the focal point of energy and there is something about that thought that makes me a bit uneasy. I would like you to clarify exactly what your intentions are with the information you are giving, and if you are not perfectly sure about these as you tend to answer and download as the questions arrives, I would like you to give me your own earthly, human, disconnected opinion on this.

There are no opinions and there is certainly no dogma on this relative to my sources. You can say, that my sources are all disincarnates in all dimensions and in all densities in terms of the Unified Hologram of the Universe.
It is a unified perspective and no more. So answers about conveying messages from 'passed over aunt theodora' and the like will generally not be answered. All disincarnates follow their own agendas, are however unified in the boundaries of their experiences and endeavours as the oneness or holism I am sharing as its messenger from Thuban. There are many other messengers from divers places, you yourself are such a messenger. My particular message has one overarching purpose - to fulfil the timelines of the old archetypical encodings.
Only AFTER the timeline, FIRST encoded, say at the beginning of this galactic cycle 26,000 years ago and SECONDLY PREPARED 1980 years ago and THIRDLY MANIFESTED 1980 years later; is FULFILLED; can the New World be born by and through the auspices of the ONE LOGOS.

I am not this Logos, but I am its messenger as One in Many attempting to MIRROR its Witness.

3. This relates somewhat to 1. above. If we are here to evolve and some of us makes it to 4D providing a greater connection to our higher selves and maybe even reclaiming our lost memories. If we live here and now in 3D following our hearts intent and reflecting over the path our lives take when we follow this urge from the heart / higher self to do things. Wouldn't it in a free will universe be a question of free will when we decide where to go in ascension? Wouldn't it also be that the majority of the spiritually evolved earthlings would chose to end up where they would be most helpfull.
Wouldn't it be most service to other if a spiritually evolved person chooses to incarnate or to ascend into the most polarized towards service to self
dimension? That makes me wonder if there is even going to be a 4D dimension with the most spiritually enlighted beings of this 3D dimension we are living in now. What do you think about this?

Can and do you share your environment with friends and 'enemies' and neighbours and with flora and fauna? There will be no difference to the physics of the manifested universe, except that there will be more manifestation due to the change of the 3D experience transforming into 4D.
There is far too much speculation about this and that; about inner earth Agarthians and Outer Space Galactic Starwars.
These things are INTERDIMENSIONAL and not 3D realities, except in intersection.
The Alpha Draconian is standing right beside you as you type your keyboard, SHOULD you allow its presence to enter your interdimensional mind.
Go for a walk in the forest and touch an old tree. Then allow the remembrance of the tree to share its beingness with your mind through your touch.
You might see the remembrances of the tree in your mind and even tune into scenarios of the place you are millions of years ago. The space is the repository of the Akashia. You do not need exensive manuals to activate your merkabah. Your spiritual awareness and your sensitivity are your merkabah and you truly are already enabled to talk to the animals and the plants and all parts of Gaia.
Look at the stars and wonder what might be there. Wherte do you think your many legends derive from?
All the ET's are waiting for you to remember them; for YOU to allow their presence. Before YOU create them in your Thinking Heart and Feeling Mind, they remain as cosmic intelligence NOT physicalised except in Gaia interaction.

Ponder your Dog. He is a Sirian.
Ponder your Cat. She is from Andromeda.
Ponder the Elephant . She is from Arcturus.
Ponder the Dolphin. He is from Pleione.
Abusing your Gaian familiars abuses the alien ETs.
Honouring your Gaian companions honours the aliens.

Are there aliens in Sirian starsystems? Yes there are and their intelligences can and do communicate with you.
But the Sirians consider Gaia their Mother of the Lost Memories and the Gaian familiars represent their lost inheritances.
Are mosquitoes selfish in Service-To-Self; so are the aliens.
Are bees and ants interacting in an insectoidal group-consciousness - so are the Insectoid, ETs and races.

Are the frogs and amphibians nearing extinction upon Gaia - so are the Greys attempting to refresh their genetic data bases.

Then the INTERDIMENSIONAL ET might very well 'appear' in your bedroom and you can see something with 3D eyes.
But it is PROJECTION from the Gaian density of form into the ET-intelligence.

Why do so many say or channel that the Humanoids are everywhere, say in 57 races?

Because YOU are the Sirian and the Arcturian and the Alpha Draconian. YOU are the PROJECTED Hologram of yourself throughout space and time without limitations at all.

There is a difference in density in 3D between the Gaian sphere and the rest of the universe. This is the quarantine. You have projected the Gaian 'unique environment' not just from your own individuated cosmic ID, but have also projected it from yourself as your planetary cosmic ID.

Into Outer Space you project and timetravel and then you have IMAGED yourself there and called yourself in many names. The Tyrannosaurus Rex and the Alligator in the Swamplands of Florida are your images of the Draconians of Orion.

So when you 'have lost your HUMAN mind' and sacrifice the native upon your Aztec altar to the Sungod in 'cutting out its heart'; refrain from blaming the 'nasty ET'.
It is you who has MISINTERPRETED the 'sacrifice of the spiritual heart of one to the Unity of all hearts' as the 'physical heart' of bioplasma.

4. If there has been "great harvests" before, I'm most curious about in what area we are now? I also wonder what the "alternatives" were at the time for the last "great harvest". Was it a question about materialism, or something else? Or was it just the same god, bad, in between soul dividing thing? If so, is this the god, bad or in between world?

There have been many harvests of yourselves by yourselves; but the time of allowance of rendering Peace possible, has never before been possible.
It is possible for one reason and one reason alone.
The 3D physicality has FOUND the SPIRIT in its equations and abstract linguistics of its archetypes.
This has made the 'holy books' superfluous and ready for the museum shelves.
No longer will there be this great divide between the Mirrors of Reality; the physical flesh-and-blood mortality and the metaphysical spiritual immortality.

The most potent peacemaker so becomes the UNDERSTANDING that the 'good and the bad' CAN and HAVE become retranslated as two parts of a unity and where the 'bad' part can now serve as the background context for the 'good'.

Then the 'bad' as the absence of the 'good' DOES NO LONGER require to be experienced, but can be delegated to computer screens and virtual reality games and the movies of the 'bad and violent past' of humanity 'growing up in selfremembrance' and of BEING the CREATOR of the THING.

I'm so looking forward to your answer to me and everyone else!

I love you all and together we will make THIS dimension and THIS now a
better place for our children and ourselves! I refuse to wait for any harvest to change my world for the better. I'm here in this NOW at this NOW and my time as YOUR time is extremely precious. Don't waste it on the future!

All my love to each and every one of you,
Sollve
AA