View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 04:08 PM   #379
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

"In the beginning was the word, and the word was God."

'God', or Source, or Universal Spirit is vibrating, and so responds to, vibration.

From the book The Children of The Law of One and the Lost Teachings of Atlantis

*Jon Peniel, (Author), speaking with Gabriel, an elder Adept monk at a monastery in Tibet*:

" The most ancient name for Universal Spirit is Yod He Vau He. But this ancient name is far more that just what another religion calls their version of the concept of God, or even a name. In fact, it was not meant to really be just a 'name' at all. It is from before our time of human manifestation on Earth. It is the physical word equivalent of a vibrational, or thought form. It is an actual representation of the Universal Law that governs the 'primary pattern'. The polarities, and the replication/reproduction of all vibration. And remember, EVERYTHING is vibration. Contained in this one name for the One, is the actual formula for creation, and the manifestation of all life within the One. Thus this name of God, is probably the single most significant metaphysical concept there is."
"It sounds pretty deep and heavy."
"No. It is the simplest thing in the Universe, just the hardest to really understand by the un-initiated, and unenlightened."
"There's no way Ill be able to get it then."
"Not at all. 'The name' is represented by four letters of what is now called the Hebrew alphabet, which have numerical, as well as symbolic, meanings."
"Oh, that is very clear now..." I said respectfully but with playful sarcasm. "So what is the name already!?"
"I told you, Yod-He-Vau-He (YHVH) [allegedly Pronounced Yohd-Hay-Vah-Hay]."
"Right, I'm sorry, I got off on the letters and numerology thing."
"You asked about why different names for God within the same religion. This is one that was changed though time, translation, and misinterpretation, to many variations of the original, including, within several religions. Consider the similarities: Yahweh, Ya-Ho-Wah-Ho (YHWH), Ya-Ho-Wa, and Je-Ho-Vah,, to name a few (Jehovah and Yahweh stuck pretty well.) YHVH is also sometimes referred to as "the tetragrammaton" in magic and metaphysic circles. The first part, which was the positive polarity or "father" part of the name of God, was Yod, yes? See the similarity there even - Yod, God, Yod, God - not too hard to change through time and even pronunciation."
"Yes, someone with a lisp or speech impediment could have started a whole new name of God to fight over."
"Ah... yes, I suppose that could be.
The ancient teachings say that 'He who can pronounce this name properly opens the gates of heaven'. This saying is vastly misunderstood. But even now, in some major religions it is forbidden to even attempt to pronounce YHVH."
"Why?"
"In the early days of 'religion', certain 'priests' or high priests in power positions, who wanted more power, didnt want the common people to know this great key. They wanted people to need to go to the priests and turn to the religion for their understanding of God and spiritual matters."
"Hey - how else are you going to make a buck and control everyone???"
"Exactly. This gave them great power and control, so they hid the name, changed the name, or made it forbidden to say by anyone other than the 'high holy people'."

I can attest to having chanted YHVH in my meditations, and experiencing clearer, more pure energy around me as well as helping to bring my focus to the vibration of the heart.

"I later asked Zain more about it, and he not only explained the details of the name, but taught me how to chant it as a meditation. It created major changes in my consciousness.
“The symbolism and structure of Yod-He-Vau-He is simple, yet deeply profound. And when its few simple elements combine, they give birth to the entire complexity of life. In part, YHVH represents that perfect simple pattern we spoke of earlier - the atom or solar system. It also speaks of human procreation, and stellar/ planetary procreation. The first part, “Yod”, represents the positive (+), “Sun”, “light”, “the Father” principles. The first “He” represents the “negative”, not in the sense of “bad” or “evil”, but in the sense of (-), negative polarity, pure darkness like that of the void of space, the receptive, the Mother principles. “Vau” is the meeting of Yod and He; the place of interplay, intercourse, and combining of the first two principles. It is its own principle, and the place of conception of, and the birth of, the second “He” (again, pronounced “hay”). The second “He” is the offspring of Yod and He, the result of their interaction, their subsequent creation. The second “He” has the same attributes as its Father, the Yod, in that it actually IS a Yod in its own macro or microcosmic realm. The second “He” is on a vibrational plane an octave apart. The second “He” begins the cycle (Yod-He-Vau-He) again, but AS THE YOD in micro-cosm or macro-cosm, and its polarity is reversed from its “father” YOD. Interestingly, the “father” principle, Yod, was distorted through translation over time from “Yod” into “God”, which is also often given a “father” principle connotation.”

So I guess my question is, is the above true?

-Love and Light-