View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 01:49 AM   #5
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why I don't have "hope", or "believe" in the "change" of Obama

I see immense parrallels between Adolf Hitler's rise to power and Barrack Obama's rise. I'm quite unsure about David Wilcock's assesment of Barrack to say the least. All signs point to Barrack being a part of the big banking corporatist world takeover. These bailouts and stimulus packages are a weapon of mass destruction for our dollar and our economy. A viable economy needs a balance of production and consumption oriented jobs in order to pay for its imports with exports. America is bankrupt and its service sector and consumer dominated economy is just beginning to collapse all around us and Obama's policies are making it far worse because they are resisting the inevitable at the expense of destroying the dollar's value. After the dust settles, there will only be a few large global institutions left.

I am very open to 2012 and cosmic cycles comming to and end, but I get the feeling that Obama is going to be realized to be a complete horror. Especially if another terror attack were to occur along with the comming economic depression and the average person cries to government for help. I realize that Obama is an indispensible part of the whole and that both positive and negative polarities are required in this grand experiment but I think that Obama has utter disaster written all over him. I hope that I'm wrong. I'm excited to see his "change" though.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote