View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 12:02 AM   #33
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozzy View Post
timetotelltheworld

Believe what you want, discard mountains of evidence if you want. Anyway 1Enoch is a Pseudepigrapha amongst many, good entertainment but as for any doctrinal use it is like using Alice in Wonderland for your sacred text.

I have 1Enoch, 2Enoch and 3Enoch
3Enoch falls in with the Merkabah texts and has to be studied as a part of them which someone who is not familiar with the Hekhalot Merkabah should not induldge them period.
and i pose this back at you HOW MANY JAMES ,,,MATHEWS ,,,PETERS ARE YOU GOING TO FIND IN THOSE TIMES IN THE MIDDLE EAST

ANSWER............................................ .. 0

BACK TO THE ORIGINAL STATEMENT
HOW IS IT THAT EZEKIEL AND DANIEL ARE LISTED AS FALLEN ANGELS IS THIS REALLY ENTERTAINMENT OR ARE WE WITNESSING A CON
LETS GO BACK TO ALL THE ART ALL OVER EUROPE DEPICTING CHRIST WITH WHAT ............................UFOS.................. ......
Or are you so blinded by faith you not dare to stray over what your own eyes just can not accept why because the truth hurts and deep down inside you want to believe the fairy tail and the idea that you are really just cattle being led to a slaughter ..................intelectual cattle but cattle non the less that it just is too damn hard to accept...............lets look again shall we

Scroll down and look at it with your own eyes then tell me this is all a coincidence,,,,,,,,,,,,the cover up the con and the reality hurts because as i was raised a christian when i discovered it was all a lie and we are just cattle led to a slaughter it got me really pd off problem is that the human race is a bunch of sheep

http://www.crystalinks.com/ufohistory.html

Last edited by Karen; 01-02-2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: change case
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote