View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 03:41 PM   #55
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How can We take the Bible seriously?

[QUOTE=Gordo;20330]hmm... a few of my thoughts on the matter:

1) First, a note to ForsakenFalcon - please don't take offense, but your comments would be taken more seriously if properly presented. You can start by using proper English (your spelling is atrocious). In addition to clearly presenting your view, I suggest that you take care to demonstrate a healthy respect for other opinions. I do want to point out that I believe your question is a worthy one if it's asked with a genuine and open desire to seek answers (which you seem to indicate); it opens the door to a conversation.
[QUOTE]

No offence taken, first of all about the spelling and grammer well not everyone here is "educated" so I do genuiely have dislexcia, secondly I do respect every one's opion and aspects of the whole thing I guess You could say I'm just very direct in what I ask, 3rd while I am seeking ALOT of awnser's I think We as a whole place to much emphasise on this book when there is gotta be a ton of thing's out there that tell us the real fact's and as for majority of the positive messige's it has while there honorable and all it's still just in the long run basic common scence and decientcie.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote