View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 04:31 AM   #265
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Seashore....I remember this conversation on a thread and I was the one who responded. Clif never said he was a paid CIA agent. He said Deagle was a nonstarter..to say I am upset that you made the wrong claim is quite the understatement. And I am checking to find out if Clif EVER had a PI check out Deagle which I am quite sure is more false information posted here. I will report back as soon as I get an answer
The discussion took place on the "bill deagle interview 09" thread. Here is the quote regarding Clif High and paid CIA agent:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
As I continue to seek discernment with the whistleblowers, Bill Deagle, IMO, is not a credible source, for me.

I had also heard he is a paid CIA disinfo agent from Clif High, who again, IMO is more credible. The fact that he is changing his tune now not being so doom and gloom means they gave him a new script to follow. You cant be doom and gloom your entire history then change with one interview.

The most telling thing was when he went after Jane Burgermeister in such a heinous way just proves he isn't who he says he is.

If I want fiction, I will go watch a movie, not put Bill Deagle in my brain or my auric field.

By their fruits you shall know them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I'm not as familiar with Clif High as I am other sources.

What does he state as his rationale for his opinion about Dr Bill?
franciejones,

You answered my question about the rationale.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote