View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #158
pushedforfreedom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Out of all the information that we're flooded with, don't forget that we'll be experiencing another false flag event in the form of an "alien invasion". I think with the amount of testimony that we've received, and the amount of fear messages in the media about the subject, it's not hard to deduct the logic.

If I were in a position to create the seed information needed to pursuade the public to accept the "alien invasion" theory, I would need people to say that there are negative ETs out there... and I would need a lot of people to say it so that the brainwashing is most effective.

Keep in mind that we're always succeptable to disinformation and always trying to be led in a direction of confusion.

To me, if there are "negative ETs" out there, the only harm they can do is manipulate our free will - which the power influences have been effectively doing so far. They can't come down and round us all up because it goes against the law of allowance, and wouldn't be allowed to happen by the overwhelming number of "positive ETs" out there. But that point is assuming there are any negative ETs at all.

To me, it's more likely the case that in order for a species to evolve to the point of space travel faster than the speed of light, it takes a great deal of conscious evolution - and they must have evolved past the point of potential self destruction. It's more likely that we, on this planet, should be considering that the human race is more to blame than yet another external influence outside ourselves.

Remember. If you were trying to set up an alien invasion - what measures would you need to take, how many people would you need to lay claims, and what would they need to say in order for it to be accepted by the public.
pushedforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote