View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 04:14 AM   #53
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Quebec/Montreal survival community

Hi everyone. My name is Steven. I have so much to say, but i'll be short for the purpose of this thread to be respected. Since my childhood, I have visions. Not in dreams or while I meditate. Sudden vision that comes when Im quiet. We are forming a communauty with awakened people already. We are familly oriented with children, indeed, children are very, very, very important for those who will provide NOT RESCUE, but assistance. In one of my vision, the thought I received is that children are very important into a community, more then we can ever imagine. They are very potent, if I can put it this way. The younger they are the more potent they are for the focus of the community.

We do not need to be rescued, but only assited. In this, we are very serious. We use Handbook for the New Paradigm as guide and we stick to it. We focus on what we want and do not waste thought about what we fear. Even if we are all on earth transforming, we stay focus on creating the New Paradigm that our children will grow in.

All my blessing to you my sisters and brothers, namaste...

Last edited by Steven; 09-25-2008 at 09:25 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote