View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 12:14 AM   #74
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where's the proof of re-incarnation and past lives…

Quote:
TraineeHuman:
do you really know what “you” are, in the fullest sense (and how there’s a whole universe inside of you)? Do you know and understand in great depth what time (the eternal now) really is?

annemirri:
But, the silver cord.

RedeZra:
this is a cooperation between God Ourselves and Karma

Christo888:
So why can't we have 1000 individual incarnations all living at the same time in many different worlds and density's?

Gnosis5:
Sounds a bit like "multi-tasking"

Peace Of Mind:
I was just wondering if this all could be just another elaborate mis-understood idea…

TraineeHuman:
Indeed, why does reincarnation need to be a fact, rather than the simplest available explanation, the best hypothesis?
for what its worth- I didn’t really believe in reincarnation until I did my past-lives-question... so maybe this is just the best common-sense understanding that we have so far... considering that we have been deliberately dumbbed down and duped... maybe the real truth is so far “out-of-this-world” that we would not be able to understand it... so we have to SNEAK into the circus from backstage... you know- we have to see the tricks for what they are -before we can get down to the business of figuring out how to practice the mechanics of them

Last edited by xbusymom; 03-10-2010 at 12:20 AM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote