View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 01:19 PM   #5
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Still No Sun Spots?

Suriel wrote

"Because I am also getting signals that 2012 is leading up to a huge solar storm when our planets align with the brighter part of our galaxy."

This is what I am hearing from the Galactic Federation also. (thats who they identify themselves as). In fall 2011 I have been shown several times, in different ways, that the Earth is going to be hugely impacted by massive magnetic storms from the Sun as it is shifting in dimensionality from 3D to 4D, and into 5D. I have seen some pretty detailed stuff about what will happen. Each vision gets more detailed.

After the natural disasters (They won't be manmade) the world will begin to experience the dawn of a new age more beautiful than has ever been on Earth before.

Spirit says that the most important thing for everyone to do is continue with our own spiritual growth work. Thats more important than stockpiling food or gold, etc, because when time comes, if we've done our work, we will be VIBRATIONALLY ALIGNED with the new shifts (4th and 5th dimensional consciousness) and will be guided and intuitively KNOW what to do.

Its all beautifully in divine order, but we do have some individual work to do, beginning with taking absolute, total accountability for all of our experience. Victim consciousness and blame/shame/projection guarantees our one way ticket off the Earth, but growing up and taking responsibility that WE ALONE create our OWN reality is the access to making the shift.

Its all in divine order, it's perfect and it's beautiful, because our destiny is literally in our own hands. Welcome to Mastery!!!

~BLESSINGS PEACE LOVE~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote