View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 12:50 PM   #295
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixopoborn View Post
What should an "experienced novice" like me do next?
Be skeptical, curious, and open-minded

Don't rush to judgment or conclusion too fast... reality is VERY complicated. Always be ready to be quite wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
I was a really big fan of Jordan Maxwell until I saw this video http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ent=firefox-a# which completely debunks him.
I've downloaded it and will watch this. I've already noticed some items of criticism in that video which in my opinion are definitely NOT valid. I'll report back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Q.1 Is their anychance of PC doing an update interview with Mr Richard Hoagland and Professor Farrell (2010)?

Q.2 Furthermore, Author Professor Michio Kaku and Author Mr Richard Phillips of "Second Ship " (2009) for 2010?

Q.3 Bill do you think ETs are abducting humans for resources or is it a coverstory for mind control operations instead by big brother ?
1) Maybe by audio sometime - video is challenging (I'd need to be there, and logistics are a problem)

2) Would love to talk to Michio Kaku sometime. I was NOT familiar with Richard Phillips, just looked him up, and am interested now

3) Abductions: there may be all kinds of agendas. Some MILABs (military abductions) do seem to be very real. Some abductions may well be nefarious (intention to control or monitor for whatever anti-human or non-human purpose). Some I believe are benevolently intended and function as hardware and/or software 'upgrades'. The subject is a minefield and is far from simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
How about an Interview with Nassim Haramein?
Would be delighted to talk with him also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Seashore....I remember this conversation on a thread and I was the one who responded. Clif never said he was a paid CIA agent. He said Deagle was a nonstarter..to say I am upset that you made the wrong claim is quite the understatement. And I am checking to find out if Clif EVER had a PI check out Deagle which I am quite sure is more false information posted here. I will report back as soon as I get an answer
Hello, Francie: I learned this from Clif myself in an e-mail dated 14 April this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love View Post
Bill, I know that David Wilcock did a presentation mentioning the pineal gland in the brain and how there was much symbolism of it in antiquity but have you read The Spirit Molecule by Dr. Rich Strassmen? He's one of the only researchers to experiment with DMT
I'm very wary of the use of drugs and do not endorse it.

Read The Master Game by Robert S DeRopp.

The thesis of this classic book (brief summary) is that a powerful and positive drug experience can be useful to show what is possible in terms of human mind-expansion and perception. BUT ONCE ONLY. After that, use non-drug techniques (and there are many).

The first drug experience is often always the most powerful. If one tries to repeat that endlessly, the effects usually are less and less and one gets psychologically hooked, always chasing one's own tail in a diminishing spiral of frustrating experience. It can be a trap.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote