View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 01:23 AM   #6
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Canada: Thunder Bay, Ontario

hahahaha ill be sure to mention it those names are now burned into my brain

If anyone is looking to start a circle im all up for it. alphatribe we should get in touch and share info, im going to try and get a network and "tabs" about people around us so we can keep in touch and pull together if need be.

I will message you alphatribe, im going to get some info sorted and make a type of contact list. It would be interesting to start connecting with people and actually talking to them over the phone. Lets see how things pan out and as always it would be much nicer to know you have people looking out for your best interest (which i think we all can understand and admire, the humble...) Lets see how many people from the various miles we can get together, our beautiful country is so vast its kind of hard to make a ground crew outside a city but that wont stop us from showing support! I know we can get people from all over the place ie, Dryden/Kenora/Winnipeg but honestly we can find alot of people to connect with.

We shouldnt call it paranoia or anything like that but for you to be here i think we understand that, ill try and make some connections with people and get a groundcrew all around the various parts, this is all to do with making sure everyones safe and if need be we can all go to a safe place.

Ill be sending you some messages tonight but for now i think ill go and play my guitar

Peace my friends!

Last edited by JohnWdoe; 09-12-2008 at 01:26 AM.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote