View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 08:50 PM   #38
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts II

Christo888...I'm not funny...I'm frustrated and crazy...and I sense that the end is near. Repent and be baptized!!

I don't think this thread is going to proceed much further. It will probably go to read-only very soon. I mostly am interested in that Dragonian Constitution and my Q&A with abraxasanas. I'd just love to see an Alphabet Agency and/or Jesuit evaluation of the Thuban Q&A! No chance of that! You know...what's really going on could be presented very clearly and precisely in a one hour presentation. Most of what we are exposed to is BS. It doesn't have to be that way...but it will probably continue to be that way. I'm sure that the little bit of truth we may be stumbling upon here in Avalon is creating a lot of very angry people and non-people...and I feel like the plug got pulled. I'm just going to whimper away into the night...and whine privately. The real truth probably would make us very unhappy...and no matter what we try to do...we will still probably find ourselves in the middle of problems and perplexities. I just think that we should tackle these problems and perplexities as one big unhappy family of elites and peons...rather than being isolated from each other. If the complete truth were revealed...90% of the human race wouldn't give a damn. But the remaining 10% should be given the opportunity to partner with and second guess the elites and powers that be. This is to keep corruption and exploitation to an absolute minimum. Unfortunately...no matter what we do...nothing is going to make us all happy campers. I think that pain is the cost of doing business in the universe. At some point in my evolutionary reincarnational development...I would love to attempt to be an ambassador of sorts to the major factions within this Solar System...and engage in a sort of Space Shuttle Diplomacy...and mix it up with the Plutocrats on Pluto...but they'd probably think I was a Pain in Uranus! What Would Monka Do? KRLLL=666=III=MYMYMY=ORTHODOXYMORON=888=THUB AN

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-21-2010 at 09:16 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote