View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 10:18 AM   #17
Kristoffer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: usa-john tate/ron paul - urgent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devakas View Post
You are right Kristoffer,

Here in US people are in disease for money. This is why it is so hard to communicate with them.
Any good suggestion, any healthy thought ends up with question about how much it will cost.
Many tax payers are aware and afraid that somebody will come up with clever ideas somehow to steal their money. They don’t love each other, they don’t love neighbor, they don’t care about others. They close eyes when somebody is in trouble. They don’t have the feeling of peace in the way that all in community are taken care. It is long forgotten and not exercised here in America maybe ever.
Not to work and get healed by doctors freaks out americans; some will use excuses to get money from the system and good health care is in their worries. It sickens me also to see that.

They laugh at M. Moore of the facts he pointed out and still find the problems with him, instead of wake up and change of way of thinking.

Money is all about, greed for money as most important survival need is ruling here.
The disease for money should be healed first, to make this country to think better...

Sorry, and no offence Americans. I am from Europe also.

Yeh, I was too harsh….sorry
Hey mate!

Yes the problem is that some may fall threw the crack, but its the same with everything. There will always be someone who uses the system. Now the big phrarma and the big insurance companies are affraid to loose their costumers because people will have a free health care system thats subvensionised by gouverment money.

This ends up that all the privatly owned insurance companies will not have enything to do with peoples health and it scares them. What people dont understand is that what they are doing once people get sick is to look at all the rules how to NOT pay you. So here we have people who still are healthy and they had a cold 5 years back and now they dont get any insurancemoney because they had a cold or some other utter crap.

Money is still king in usa, people still think that they could buy everything. Most americans i say most, not all ofc still live in this tiny box of theirs, they think us is the greatest contry in the whole world, still they can not care for their own. They run out to save the world from all the "terrorists" and they force their belifes upon inocent people who really dident ask for their help.

Us could be so much better than it is, and by changing their healthcaresystem is one step to a better Us for sure.

As you said it might sound harch and all, but people need to wake the f..k up and stop living in their little tiny box of theirs, US needs us europeans aswell as we need the americans. Everybody is as important as the other one. So start to wake up, the world is not a fancy one, stop lying to yourself now.

Cheers Kristoffer
Kristoffer is offline   Reply With Quote