View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 10:01 PM   #293
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

I'm glad to see this discussion continuing and becoming more clarified and refined!

It was late when I entered my last post and I was tired, so I forgot one point in answer to a point Carol made. She cited Greer's devotion to his wife and child, which she thought demonstrated that he could not have been responsible for the nude photos etc that he allegedly posted. While I still agree that it could well have been a clever smear campaign directed at him, I have to take exception to Carol's conclusion, because even actively gay men can also be very devoted to their wives and children.

I also forgot to point out the obvious,that in our homophobic society, when closeted gays admit to themselves that they are gay, it can be a huge, very fearful and stressful time, a time of earth-shaking change for them, leading to erratic behavior, change of loyalties, etc.etc. Becoming public and becoming actively gay can be an even bigger step and can also lead to unusual behavior, emotional breakdowns, etc. . So while I have no idea or real opinion about whether Greer is gay or not, the possibility does factor into the questions about his behavior. If he really is gay and is struggling with uncloseting himself, he certainly needs and deserves our support. If he is being the target of a smear campaign, he also needs and deserves our support. But I also don't really know if that's the whole story. Only time will tell.

I also believe he is a good man, but I think he's walking a very high tightrope, and that is what concerns me the most, not only for his sake, but because his reputation and stature in the Disclosure community has and will likely continue to affect the whole Disclosure Movement so much. If he is gay and is still trying to hide it, it may be why he seems to be uncomfortable in public circles of truth-seekers, who are pretty good at ferreting out secrets!. I would encourage him to Come Out then, because the cat is already out of the bag if that is true, and he will get support from the Disclosure Community if he places his trust there, and I doubt his sexual preference will affect his stature in those circles. If he's not gay, then I think it would be a good idea for him to state so publicly. Lying or pretending like nothing is going on will probably just drag the whole thing on even longer.

While I do not agree with TrainedObserver on most points, I do share frustration about the lack of clear communication between our apparently benevolent Visitors and ourselves. No doubt most whistleblowers including Greer are frustrated too. How many years can one wage this battle and repeat oneself over and over again, continue to fend off the same old poisonous BS, disinfo and misinfo before there is enough definitive proof to allow us to move up to the next level of the work and finally see some of our long cherished goals accomplished? I think the strain has been getting to all of us, but I can imagine that for Dr. Greer, it could be magnified, as much as for those like Bob Dean and other venerable Whistleblowers who have been at this for an even longer time. Patience is certainly a virtue we have to cultivate to stay sane on this journey! I hope that what Dean, David Wilcock and others have been saying, that things are going to start shifting dramatically very soon, is true. It may still get worse before it gets better, but it feels to me like we've been poised on the edge of this precipice long enough.

I also think part of the challenge and responsibility for us is to grow into the more subtle energies enough so that we can all have the types of experiences that Tone3 describes. If we haven't achieved that as yet, it doesn't ring true to discredit those experiences that others have had or to assign value or meaning to them which we obviously cannot truly comprehend..

There are channelers, healers and psychics who are able to bring those energies through so that others may experience them in their presence, and I have experienced that many times. For some years now I have also experienced that kind of energy at times when reading some of the channeled information online, reportedly from higher dimensional beings, and have learned to differentiate between the ones that are giving disinfo or misinfo and the ones who are in touch with something or someone who is genuinely benevolent and far seeing (in my opinion, Lisa Renee is one of these—I see someone on these forums has been copying her messsages). I also like Aluna Joy and Tyberonn. That has helped me a lot in my healing process and in staying in touch with those energies that I believe our planet is moving toward.

For those like myself who don't have the wherewithal to go to Sedona, Crestone or Trout Lake for a CSETI field trip or something similar, and/or don't know how to summon a UFO, it's a pretty good substitute. I believe what these channelers are saying is true (and the Mayans who understand what their Calendar is really saying) that the lies and negative agendas that have been created on our planet will fall to the wayside as our solar system continues to move into a different alignment with the Great Central Sun. (Nassim Haramein has great info about this too- he's a treasure!) So I don't worry about our future, but I do want to play a part in the unfoldment and revealing of the truths which will help us all (and Gaia herself) to make the transition more smoothly and easily.

If we dwell too much on the past and what the negative forces have planned for our future, the possibilities for a bright future become dimmed in our minds, and we lose some of the power we have as individuals to be a conduit for those positive energies. The great thing about looking to the future and imagining how great it will be is that it helps disconnect us from those past agendas and puts us in a different playing field. We ignore the past to our peril, but we don't have to perpetuate it either. We create our own reality by what we focus on...

Last edited by onawah; 02-13-2010 at 04:25 AM.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote